- … how well Todorov checks, slows and grades the pace in the slow movement. Imagine what he would make of the slow movement of Rachmaninov’s Second Symphony. In the Nimrod section of Enigma he might even out-Bernstein Bernstein in his last recording of the Elgar work…
British Music Society
- Professional, authentic talent, great artistic and musical capacity.
Ghena Dimitrova, soprano
- … outstanding, both in his talent and his ability to bring forth a high quality of performance from the orchestra!
Leor Segal, General Director
Israel Northern Symphony
- … a virtuoso conductor, possesses the maturity and professional skill to maintain the respect of professional orchestral and solo musicians, and equally, commands a charismatic stage personality which inspires orchestra and audience alike… Conductors of Nayden Todorov’s potential are rare in the world!
Professor Paul Van Ness
Los Angeles State University
- … the most gifted young conductor to appear before the Haifa Symphony Orchestra during my fourteen years tenure… The orchestra always enjoys playing for him and our public has reacted to him enthusiastically!… an unusually gifted conductor!
Stanley Sperber, Music Director
Haifa Symphony Orchestra
- … a very promising conductor! … his ideas are always very original, vivid and interesting. He is certainly equipped with rich imagination and colorful pallet of a real, professional musician. I believe that any musical ensemble will enjoy to work under his guidance!
Professor Mendi Rodan